Desktop Application Development
Our desktop application development services provide you with an efficient, user-friendly, and customized desktop application that can run offline and independent. Our desktop applications help businesses meet their respective requirements and provide a competitive advantage in the growing market. As different businesses have specific and unique requirements, our custom-developed desktop applications help businesses to fulfill these requirements and achieve success.
- Desktop Applications: ASP.NET (MVC, MVC3, MVC4), ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, Web Services, AJAX, Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g
- Third Party Integrations: PayPal API, Google Checkout API, MoneyBookers API, Google Maps API, Yahoo! Maps API, Bing Maps API, Facebook API, Twitter API, Google+ API and more…
- We offer robust .NET solutions at the most affordable prices.
- We have a vast experience and expertise in working in different business environment, which enable our team of developers to utilize the industry best practices and proven methodologies.
- 24/7 uninterrupted technical support through various communication channels including chat, call, Skype, email etc.
- On time project delivery
- 100% IP & Data Protection
- 100% confidentiality through the NDA
Businesses can experience faster and efficient business processes, better performance and total control through the use of latest Rich Desktop Applications (RDAs) and Rich Internet Desktop Applications (IRDAs). Our desktop applications ensure faster data access, easy content synchronization, and efficient offline operations. These desktop applications can seamlessly integrate with web technologies, Microsoft technologies, OS platforms, and database etc providing better operational functioning.
The desktop applications from Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) provide you with a way to automate specific business process to improve performance, synchronize business process, and employee productivity. Our desktop applications are open for upgradation from time-to-time and provide efficient data security and protection against unauthorized access.